Angraecums

Angraecums
Angraecum leonis

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Issues With Leaving Comments

     It has been brought to my attention that a couple of members have had some issues while trying to leave a comment.  If anyone wishes to leave a comment and is redirected trying to publish after being signed in through your Google membership; please try again, choose Anonymous and then click on the publish key.  If you do have to make the comment in this fashion, put your initials at the end of your comment so that I have some idea who is leaving it (you don't have to if you don't want to), it gives me a better idea who to address any response to.  I am trying to resolve this issue and I'll keep everyone updated.  Thank you for your patience!  TomK10

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an open Blog. Don't hesitate to ask questions, add to the post or talk of your own experiences.