Angraecums

Angraecums
Angraecum leonis

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Angraecum Images

     I thought I would start the month of May off with a few of the images of the Angraecums that have bloomed over the last few years.  The * means that I've already posted the culture information for the plant being shown.  Over the next few weeks, you will see the culture information for more plants.  Enjoy!


Angcraecum leonis

Oeoniella polystachys

Angcraecum Lemforde White Beauty *

Angcraecum Longiscott *

Angcraecum Vietchii

Angcraecum sesquipedale *

    
     I will be posting more images later this month.  I will also add a few pieces of art work that I've created from the many subjects in my arbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an open Blog. Don't hesitate to ask questions, add to the post or talk of your own experiences.